Our NEW Business Sponsorship Program
Beginning July 1, 2023, we are introducing a new Business Sponsorship Program. Your participation will help us grow and support our academic programming opportunities, including Knowledge Bowl and Spelling Bee, which currently impact over 10,000 students across Minnesota. Our programs help students find their passions by providing high-quality enrichment opportunities that are affordable for families and schools. We spark interests, find hidden talents, enhance knowledge, and give students a chance to try new things. With your help, we can do more!
We've got something in common
Collectively, the nine regional service cooperatives cover the entire state. For more than 50 years, we’ve worked with local governments, educational institutions, and many other organizations in our communities. MSC supports these entities with programs and services that help fill gaps. We collaborate with organizations to solve common pain points or make good things great; you do too. Together, we achieve more than we ever could alone.We can help each other
Our members are your prospective customers. This includes connections with 500+ public and private education entities, 87 counties, and more than 2,000 cities, townships, and other government agencies. Our programming and communications reach thousands of individual students and families.
Sponsorship puts you in association with a highly trusted organization that will extend your reach into all corners of the state, providing you with marketing opportunities for various events.
Terms: The MSC Sponsorship Agreement is an advertising opportunity for organizations of integrity and relevance to Minnesota cities, counties, and school districts. This opportunity is not available to and may be revoked from providers of products or services that raise issues of public concern, are contrary to the MSC’s purpose or policies, or otherwise jeopardize the program’s goals. All advertising is subject to review and revision. Acceptance of sponsorship/advertising does not constitute an endorsement by the Minnesota Service Cooperatives nor an opinion about the quality of an organization’s products or services.
For a $5,000 annual investment, your business will receive these benefits:
- Logo and company spotlight on the MSC website.
- Logo included on materials for over 100 state and regional Knowledge Bowl competitions and regional Spelling Bees.
- Social media shoutouts before and during academic events.
- Participation in the annual MSC Board of Directors Conference attended by over 150 people representing each service cooperative and other educational and local government agencies.
- Logo on the conference website and verbal mention at the conference opening.
- Sponsor table at the welcome social, two tickets for the formal dinner and a full-page advertisement in the conference program.